Last update on 2022-05-21 at 21:26
The Truth when it comes to the best gaming mice for under $30 is that there are recently very some quality selections to choose the best gaming mouse under 30 in today’s online market. The Market is awash with information and Cheap affordable mouse variations, finding the best affordable mouse for gaming can be a serious task.
After spending a month working closely with well over 50 mice in different price categories, we managed to rear our search for the best budget gaming mouse for under 30 USD. We are talking about today’s article, a cheap affordable eight-best gaming mouse under 30 that offers outstanding gaming performance, alongside the best affordable price too. You can also check out our guide to the best gaming keyboard under 50 USD.
For us, the Corsair M55 RGB came out on top of its competition in this price category thanks to its use of high-quality sensors, good materials, and solid construction. You won’t see any wireless mice in this category because connection quality is very poor for under 30$ and they wouldn’t be suitable for online video games.
Mice in this bracket are casual board gamers looking to get into gaming with their brand new PC and are yet to know exactly what mouse is the best for outstanding gaming performance. You may also bargain on offline shoppers with over $100 on the best gaming accessories and mice you can find at a budgeted price with deals.
So, without further ado, let’s jump first hand into the best gaming mouse for solid gaming performance under $30.
1. SteelSeries Rival 110 – One Of the Best Gaming Mouse
+ Budget-Friendly Price
+ Solid Performance
+ Very Comfortable
+ Good Software
– Not a lot of amount of features
– Only one Extra button
– Feels a bit too light
- Custom TrueMove1, 7,200 CPI, 240 IPS, 30g optical sensor
- Ergonomic 6 button universal design for all grip styles; Guaranteed 30 million Left/Right click...
- Lightweight 90g durable design; Prism RGB and Game Sense reactive illumination
- Operating system is windows, mac, and linux and usb port required; Software is steel series engine...
Last update on 2022-05-21 at 21:26
The Steel series Rival 110 is billed as a competitive one of the best gaming mouse under 30 that focuses almost one of the best true quality and outstanding gaming performance.
The SteelSeries Rival 110 is more than the cost of that Logitech G300s, It offers higher CPI Dots per inch greater than 7200 compared to the Logitech G300s 2500. 7200 isn’t the highest CPI. We saw a mouse by long shot. The Cooler Master MM830 Mouse Offers a Frankly 24,000 CPI resolution. But most of the mice around this cost point offer similar if not less CPI for the money.
If you have used the original Rival 100 or any SteelSeries mice as standard you get an extensive design that makes it cool and comfortable to hold thoughtless of which handhold your mouse. That design choice is a bit baffling, however adding two additional buttons on the opposite side would magnify production cost. The Rival 110 features the company’s new turemove1 Optical sensor. Which does a fabulous job mouse movements without any jitter. SteelSeries Rival 100 feels responsive and accurate gaming performance which is the key point in a gaming mouse especially if you are playing competitive online video games. where pinpoint accuracy and supper quick reflexes are essential.
The Steel series Rival 110 given for this price offers a decent and dependable outstanding gaming experience.
2. Corsair M55 RGB Pro- Best Affordable gaming Mouse Under 30$
+ Outstanding Build Quality
+ Very Low Click latency
+ Smooth glide
+ Affordable Price
– Side grips feel cheap
– Inconsistent sensitivity
– Slightly spongy click
- Play at your highest level with a versatile ambidextrous design that lets you game in either hand...
- Take precise control over your gaming thanks to a 12, 400 DPI optical sensor for high accuracy...
- Incredibly lightweight at just 86G, so that you can play effortlessly at your top form for hours
- Durable construction featuring 50 million click-rated Omron switches and a premium braided cable...
Last update on 2022-05-20 at 03:53
The Corsair M55 RGB Pro is one of the best gaming mouse under 30 that has an ambidextrous design and more two side buttons.
The M55 RGB Pro is rather long and large, which is better suitable for people with large hands. Good for online video games like FPS.
The click latency is so low and feels responsive with the good performance although the sensor seems to depend on your mouse movement speed. M55 RGB pro symmetrical design with two side buttons and more inputs. It has a wide CPI range that’s customizable consistency.
I can talk at the M55 RBG Pro with a slight stiffness to its smooth click action. The Mouse will deliver you well but its Orman switches are very slightly resistant.
If you want an ambidextrous mouse that’ll deliver solid gaming performance without breaking the bank this is it.
3. HyperX Pulsefire Core – Cheap Affordable Gaming Mouse
+ Feels very good built
+ Ambidextrous suitable for all grips types
+ Decent Buttons
+ Affordable Price
– Very limited performance
– High Click latency
- Pixart 3327 Optical sensor with native DPI up to 6, 200
- Comfortable ergonomically-designed with symmetrical shape fits palm and claw grips
- Seven programmable buttons
- Easy customization with HyperX NGenuity software
Last update on 2022-05-20 at 03:53
The HyperX Pulsefire Core is a good-quality budget gaming mouse. It feels very robust and has an ambidextrous shape with two buttons on the left two side buttons. It’s suitable for all grip types and nearly all hand sizes, Though large hands may extend over the front the mouse uses palm grip and small hands may not be able to scroll the wheel comfortably with a fingertip grip.
Performance-wise, it has a somewhat wide CPI Range and low lift-off distance Click latency is so high for a gaming mouse but the best gaming mouse under 30 USD is ok. Also, the cable and mouse feet are only decent and companion software isn’t compatible with macOS.
The Hyperx Pulsefire Core is a cool FPS gaming mouse. It has a long wide CPI range and CPI you can adjust by increments of 100. Unfortunately, this mouse’s braided cable isn’t very flexible on online video games. It’s the main reason for high click latency. Some gamers may prefer a more feeling option.
4. Redragon M719 Invader- Best Affordable Gaming Mouse
+ Attractive ambidextrous shape
+ Accurate sensor
+ Good value
– Buttons feel cheap
– Old sensor
- 5 Adjustable DPI Levels and 4 Polling Rate - M719 mouse is designed with 5 DPI levels available: DPI...
- RGB Backlights - The M719 RGB mouse can be shifted with 5 lighting effects: Breathing, Rainbow, Full...
- 7 Programmable Buttons - 7 (7 out of 8) programmable buttons enable superior productivity and...
- The Choice Of Die-hard Gamers - Whether you are targeting, aiming, slashing or attacking, a...
Last update on 2022-05-20 at 05:05
Redragon is a brand known for its good quality budget mice that is not adequate performance, but also appear to be stylish as well! Its M719 Invader best gaming mouse under 30 is a perfect match for the description and provides gamers with a secure, comfortable shape that is ambidextrous.
The M719 Invader is similar in feel to Logitech G203 but has some unique features like RGB. It is surprisingly lightweight and weighs a bit like its predecessor, the Razer Deathadder at just 93 grams. Its shape is pleasant to look at and feel and, while it’s secure, it is quite efficient in gaming. The clicks are more comfortable than many other mice at this cost and are extremely responsive.
The coating is smooth plastic thus your personal preferences regarding coatings will decide if you decide to purchase this mouse or not, however, it’s of good quality at a reasonable cost. A lack of texture may make sweaty players lose control, so ensure you’re happy with the coating prior to buying. As previously mentioned, the mouse appears somewhat like a glitzy G203 and, to be honest, the dimensions aren’t too far off as well, with perhaps having a little wider base.
The mouse isn’t expensive, yet, what can you expect from this price? The two top choices are of superior quality and don’t any more expensive in price. It’s also possible to see this mouse as a good choice for a casual gamer who doesn’t know which high-end mouse they’d like or for the budget-conscious player. If you frequently play games or enjoy playing in a competitive environment then I suggest HyperX core or the Rival 110. Rival 110 and HyperX core, because this could put you on the wrong side.
5. Logitech G203 Wired- Cheap affordable Gaming Mouse
+ Feels very well-built.
+ Software offers plenty of options and is compatible with Windows and macOS.
+ Low click latency.
+ Very affordable
+ Improved lighting options
– Wried only
– Not ergonomic design
– only suitable for smaller hands
– Cable isn’t very flexible
- Selling Gaming Gear Brand - Based on independent aggregated sales data (FEB ‘19 - FEB’20) of...
- 8,000 DPI gaming-grade sensor responds precisely to movements. Customize your sensitivity settings...
- Play in color with our most vibrant Lightsync RGB featuring color wave effects customizable across...
- Play comfortably and with total control. The classic and simple 6-button layout and classic gaming...
Last update on 2022-05-22 at 02:44
Logitech G203 is selling gaming gear in the following countries: US, CA, CN, JP, KR, TW, TH, ID, DE, FR, RU, UK, SE, TR. Play in color with our most vibrant Lightsync RGB featuring color wave effects customizable across 16.8 million colors. Choose from preset colors and animations or make your own with Logitech G HUB software. You can play comfortably and with total control. The classic gaming shape and simple 6-button layout make this a favorite and time-tested design. Exact sensor response thanks to 8,000 DPI. With Logitech G HUB gaming software, you can select up to 5 DPI settings and adjust the sensitivity according to your preference.
It works great, If you, like me, love playing video best gaming mouse under 30, grew up playing Warcraft III, GTA, Command and Conquer, all while alt+tabbing between AIM and AOL, but now you’re in your 30’s with 3 kids and a lot of bills to pay, this mouse is for you.!!I just give it 10/10 and would recommend it.
6. Razer Viper Mini Ultralight-Best Gaming Mouse under $30
+ Very lightweight
+ Incredible low click latency
+ Good sensor performance
+ Outstanding Cable with minimal links
– Small design
– May not be comfortable for larger hand
– CPI Range isn’t as wide
- Lightest, Zero-Compromise Miniature Mouse: 10% Smaller Than the Viper and lighter at 61g, with a...
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based...
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles & Underglow: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w,...
- 6 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through...
Last update on 2022-05-22 at 02:56
Razer Viper Mini Ultra-Lightweight Chroma RGB Gaming Mouse comes with a 61g Ultra-Lightweight Design, and an 8500 DPI Optical Sensor. Razer Optical Mouse Switch with Razer Chroma RGB Underglow. Razer Viper Mini is smaller in form and just as powerful in performance. As its length and grip width was reduced, that feeling of absolute control is now more accessible to more gamers. Gaming mouse with ambidextrous chassis shaves off more weight so you can enjoy faster swipes while still remaining durable and solid. This ultra-lightweight gaming mouse is best suited for gamers with small to medium hands and who prefer claw or fingertip grip styles. Rader’s optical mouse switches use a light beam to register button presses at the speed of light for absolute control. Utilizing an infrared light beam to detect each click, the switches in this light gaming mouse respond in less than 0.2 milliseconds, an industry-leading performance.
This is the best gaming mouse under 30 USD at this price. It glides pretty smoothly. It feels comfortable in the hand. Overall, the best mouse I have ever purchased. I also recommend buying it but it is totally your choice.
7. Snakebyte Pro Optical- budgeted Gaming Mouse
+ The Snakebyte mouse pad is well made and looks good at first glance.
+ A good mouse lubricant
+ The bottom is anti-slip and provides a firm hold.
+ Increase in performance is eas
– It is easy for dirt to transfer from the mouse to the mousepad, and this is only moderately easy to remove.
- High-Precision 4,000 DPI Optical Sensor with a framerate of 6400/sec and a Polling rate of 500Hz:...
- The gaming mouse has 7 different color modes, which can be changed by pressing a button on the mouse...
- Also, the mouse is designed to survive for a long time. Built for over 5,000,000 keystrokes and the...
- Beside the 2 main keys the gaming mouse has 2 side keys which are there for back and forth, but can...
Last update on 2022-05-22 at 02:56
Snakebyte’s mouse pad is well-made and looks attractive at first glance. Optical sensor with a resolution of 4,000 DPI, and a frame rate of 6400/sec. And a polling frequency of 500Hz with 4 levels of on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment. Unlike many other animals, mice can survive for a long time. It can withstand over 5,000,000 keystrokes, and its 1.8m cable is covered with fabric to increase its durability. In addition to two main keys, the best gaming mouse under 30 also has two side keys that are there for back and forth but can also be reprogrammed.
However, I hope this smell will fade over time. It is perfect, good weight, very good materials (it has a metal base). the price is absolutely class, super fast delivery and service. that I have never experienced before. For this mouse. I give a ten out of ten and for the customer service of Snakebyte I also give a full ten out of ten. I can recommend this to anyone who is looking for a very big mouse pad.
8. Corsair Katar Pro Wireless- Lightweight Affordable gaming mouse
+ Feels very good built
+ Customization software available on Windows and macOS
+ Lightspeed and Bluetooth modes
+ low click latency
– No Extra Buttons
– some ways than USB charging
– Bulky Design may not fit the laptop
- Weighing just 73g, the KATAR PRO XT is extremely light and agile for hours of fast-paced FPS or MOBA...
- The KATAR PRO XT’s compact, symmetric shape makes it great for claw and fingertip grip styles.
- An 18,000 DPI optical sensor from PixArt, customizable in 1 DPI steps, offers the precision and...
- CORSAIR QUICKSTRIKE buttons use a spring-loaded design, delivering zero gap between the left and...
Last update on 2022-05-22 at 06:12
Corsair Katar pro wireless Color is black Dimensions are 115.8 X 64.2 X 37.8 MM Up to 135 hours of battery life with continuous 2.4 GHz Slipstream Wireless. Play with super-fast, sub-1 ms CORSAIR WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY or plugin with low-latency Bluetooth. Weighing only 96g, a 10,000 DPI optical sensor from PixArt offers the high gaming-performance tracking you need for victory. Connectivity technology is Wi-Fi Built-In and 6 Buttons, 5 Of Which Are Programmable. Play for days on just one AA battery, with outstanding gaming performance. But Corsair Katar pro has no extra button and Casair pro best gaming mouse under. The main issue is bulk design may not fit on the laptop. But they can improve it.
I think no big impact on gaming performance having read that. The only surprises after buying will be good ones because this is an awesome mouse.
How to Choose the best gaming mouse under 30 for you
When buying a gaming mouse, there are three factors to consider: design, features, and price.
The most important thing about a mouse is its design. The best gaming mouse under 30 is one that is most comfortable in your hands.
Before you buy a mouse, make sure you can actually hold it. You should at least think about whether you need a large or small mouse, one with a high or low profile, one with many buttons, or just a few.
Additional features are also an option. These features include wireless connectivity, tunable weights, RGB lighting, and swappable components. A general rule of thumb is that the more features you need, the more expensive the mouse will be. A wireless mouse that has swappable parts can run up to $150. A small mouse with a few buttons and maybe a light could be $30. Older models may cost even less.
The price of a mouse is often a function of its features, but there are ways to save money. One way is to buy older models. This doesn’t necessarily mean that you should “buy used mice.” The price of perfectly good older models can plummet once a newer, shiny version is released.
If you’re looking to purchase the most expensive mouse or you’re on a budget There are certain requirements to consider to ensure you don’t overspend your hard-earned money.
Although in this price bracket it is not possible for every mouse to achieve high marks in all of these areas, however, they must be able to meet the standards for general gaming.
The quality of the buttons occasionally is a problem for cheap gaming mice, but it is true that high-end mice, too. Therefore, it’s crucial to select the highest quality mouse buttons you can. A few buttons that aren’t of the best quality may include an additional wobble to them or have poor actuation, and even create a terrible sound.
The mice that are budget-friendly on this list come with a great number of programmable buttons that don’t cause anger.
With a budget of just for the best gaming mouse under 30 USD. we couldn’t afford to buy the best versions from this PixArt 3360 sensor or even better. We’ve had to stick with older versions of sensors on these mice in order to lower the cost.
Every gaming mouse has plenty of DPI included in this list So this shouldn’t be an issue. In fact, you don’t require over 4000 DPI. If you’re new to Gaming mice DPI means dots/in. DPI refers to the distance that the mouse travels when moving (i.e., sensitivity).
The top three choices within this category have extremely solid sensors. That’s this reason, they’re at the top of the line in terms of cost.
Gaming mice get more use than anything else within the arsenal of gamers So, the construction of the mouse is crucial. A gaming mouse must be strong and sturdy with a sufficient duration of the switch.
While the aesthetics of a mouse aren’t crucial it’s nice to be aware that the company is creating something more than just functional. Although RGB lighting isn’t going to make your game more enjoyable it can add an extra touch of style to your desk, and also adds an essential feature to these mice that are less expensive.